Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Well everyone has been sooo busy getting everything together for the Benefit not a whole lot of posts have gone up.

First we are very appreciative of all the help, Dan and I can not wait to get there and see all the progress. For the Benefit and Henry.

For those of you who can not make the Benefit we will be taking pictures and posting them on the website. For those of you on Facebook he will probably be doing mobile updates and uploads during the Benefit so make sure you are checking A Benefit for Henry Rafferty or Dan's Wall. We will also give some detailed updates about Henry. We know he is getting stronger everyday but we will be sure to get more details to share.

We look forward to seeing everyone and having a great time...Although I am told we are being put to work!!!

6 comments:

  1. could you please give the directions to the benefit from Erie ...I'd love to come but are not familiar with area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can take Rt 8 coming by way of Wattsburg, or
    97 out of Waterford...both will take you into Union City.
    Once in Union City, take a left at the first traffic light (railroad tracks)cross over a small bridge, take a left on a little dirt road (1st Ave.), this will take you down to the ball fields.
    See ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These should both be right hand turns, not left hand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! That is two right turns, no lefts!
    Thank you Anonymous!!!!
    (Crispin, is this you? LOL!)

    I was hoping to fix it before everyone realized what an IDIOT I am!!! Tooo Late! Ha,ha,haaaa
    I guess I still don't know my left from my right.
    I should never be the one to give directions!
    So sorry Anonymous #1...
    See ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda
    No, I will see you Wednesday night....and your not an idiot. You just have alot on your mind with all the work you are doing for the benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous #2, who are you???
    I guess I will find out tonight!! LOL

    Yeah...all the work I'm doing, thats the excuse I'm gonna stick with. I'm not stupid, just overworked...ha,ha,haaaaaaaaa
    Ohhhh, Anonymous #2, you don't know me very well!

    ReplyDelete