Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Father's Love



The love of a father can be...


quiet, strong, determined and soft.


When his child is hurt, helpless and in pain...


the protector (like that of a bear) comes out to fight. Watch Out!!




Quiet no longer, his strength will carry you with an unyielding determination,


and the soft touch of his big heart will leave you shivering...


Love emerges & shines for all to see!




Let me show you what I mean with just two pictures:



Hank, carving at the Garden Center
This is the Angel Hank carved for his son.
She sits in Henry's room, watching over him.

2 comments:

  1. Your welcome Dan!

    You & your family are GOOD PEOPLE!!!
    (the kind you want to surround yourself with!)

    Your dad wants to teach me to carve,
    I think you should wish him good luck & patience!
    (he's gonna need with me! ha,ha,haaa)

    ReplyDelete