Monday, July 19, 2010

Exciting Day at the Blood Drive

Bonnie said the Blood Drive is going very well there have been some media coverage. There also was an appearance from Larry Frederick an ex police officer that was hit by a drunk driver going 65mph. He is an advocate for blood donation and an inspiration for healing. I found a couple of links with his accomplishments since his accident. For those of you on Facebook he also has a Facebook page which might have pictures with Bonnie today.

Also Dan Desrochers Director of Marketing at the Erie Community Blood Center left a comment on this mornings post which was very nice and appreciated...check it out!

Community Blood Bank

2 comments:

  1. Hi Henry!
    The heart to Heart blood drive was a big success!
    Richard, your cuz, and my boss, turned me into Pig Pen yesterday. He had me & Scott picking up boards and plastic, and with the rain we had, you can imagine the mess. I stopped by the blood bank covered in mud & slime, and they still let me in...ha,ha,haaa (forgot to bring a change of clothes)
    Mark, the guy who sucked out my blood, asked me;
    "What brings you in today?"
    I said, Henry Rafferty.
    He said; "You and everybody else!"
    You are one popular guy Henry!!
    Because of you, the lives of many people will be helped!!!
    Love ya baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank Larry Federick!
    Bonnie told me this morning, her conversation with you gave her hope for Henry's future!!
    And thank you for your prayers & all the nice things you said about the family on your Face Book page!(Give Blood)

    ReplyDelete