Wednesday, July 28, 2010

28 July PM

The cleaning surgery went just fine. Henry recovered much more quickly this time. I talked to him on the phone on Monday, it was good to hear his voice. He gets tired pretty quick though, he has been immobile for over a month now with only one arm moving. He told me it would be nice when he can sit up again and stand. My guess is that he just wants to be able to punch his brother for posting all his business on the internet;) But thanks to you all who have followed his recovery here. I know this site has taken a load off of Mom and Barb. Thanks also to all the contributors.

5 comments:

  1. Dan,
    This is the first I have heard of Henry's accident or even that he was married with children. It brought me to tears and my heart aches for her and the kids, your parents and you, Henry as well. I wanted you to know that I will put him on our prayer list at church and I will keep him there every single week until I know he is home and rehabilitating well. God Bless Dan, and know that you all will be in our prayers. Kristie Kerr Luden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa (Kirik) MeyerJuly 29, 2010 at 6:36 AM

    Hey Dan. Thanks for keeping us informed on Henry's progress. You're a good brother. :) He's in my thoughts and prayers every day. I know he'll get through this all with everyone's support.

    Lisa (Kirik) Meyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan,
    Thanks for all the updates. Your mom is holding up well, and I am glad to be able to help in the office at the nursery.
    Sorry to hear about A. Cheri.
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan and family,

    I just read about the accident and my heart goes out to you and your family. Words just can't express how sad I am to hear this happened.

    I'd like to go to the benefit. I would love to see everyone again. I have a wedding, but can come after if that's ok.

    My prayers are with you all!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Henry will want to hug you first Dan!!

    You have shown us all, with this site,
    the love you have for your brother & your family!
    I know for a fact, all the things you do to honor Henry, brings tears to your mama's eyes!
    Henry knows how lucky he is to have a brother like you!

    Thank you for keeping us updated on his progress!

    ReplyDelete